“‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…” Acts 2:17 (NKJV).
God’s people are a people of prophecy. We are products of the prophetic Word and we can only be established and make advancements in our lives through the same. In this timely classic, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome reveals how to take advantage of the powerful gift of prophecy to order the course of your life, and create the future you ought to have.
Get ready to discover:
- What Prophecy really is
• The two-fold application of prophecy
• The difference between the prophetic ministry and the gift of prophecy
• The link between prophecy and tongues
• How to change circumstances through prophecy and so much more!
Learn to speak forth ‘rhema’—God’s specific Word to you, at a specific time, for a specific purpose—and control your destiny by the power of God made available to you through prophecy!
Discover More Formats for Your Convenience:
We understand the importance of providing our readers with a variety of formats to suit their individual preferences and lifestyles. That’s why we are pleased to inform you that this LoveWorld Books publication is also available in eBook and Audiobook formats across multiple platforms:
- Amazon: Enjoy this title in eBook format on your Kindle device or through the Kindle app on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Smashwords: Access this publication in eBook format, compatible with a wide range of e-reading devices and applications.
- Audible.com: Listen to the engaging narration of this title in Audiobook format, perfect for on-the-go or hands-free reading experiences.
- ACX.com: Explore the Audiobook version of this publication for seamless integration with your favourite audio devices and platforms.
By offering various formats, we aim to accommodate your unique reading and listening preferences, ensuring that you can fully immerse yourself in the transformative content of our LoveWorld Books publications.
Happy reading and listening!